Introduction to Quickbooks
Learn to use one of the most popular business accounting programs. Whether you are just starting out in QuickBooks or need to learn how to use the program more effectively, this class is for you! Topics include setting up invoices, entering and paying bills, tracking inventory, recording and paying sales tax and payroll, and creating reports and graphs.
- Dates: October 26-27 5:30-9pm, Saturday October 28 1pm-4pm, November 2-3 5:30-8pm
- Registration closes October 2
- Cost: $238.38 book included (15 hours = 1 credit)
- For more information call 970-874-7671
- Download the registration form