Custodial and Janitorial Training
FMT101C- Custodial and Janitorial Techniques
Students will gain skills and knowledge required in the custodial and janitorial industry. Topics covered include OSHA mandates for blood borne pathogens, hazard communication GHS, and correct use of personal protective equipment. Students will also learn the risks of chemical products in the workplace and how to minimize those risks, how to read, understand, and use the information contained in product MSDS, and general safety guidelines. Students will learn to perform routine and renovating care for various types of floors including carpets and finished floors. Students will also learn to properly clean surfaces and assets. Topics covered include cleaning by the numbers, cleaning for first impressions, green cleaning, equipment care, and general maintenance.
- Mon., Tues., Wed. 2/19/18-2/21/18; 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Cost- $300
- Here's how to register:
- Download the registration form
- Complete all of page 1
- Fill out what course you wish to take at the top of page 2
- Skip the rest of the questions and sign at the bottom of the page
- Send your completed registration to